welcome

Wednesday, 29 April 2015

What experience that I have in my life?

What experience that I have in my life?


I just want to share about my experience on doing business. I do not like my free time just sleep at home. I like to work part time. I have been working at several place such as petrol station, hotel restaurant and Astro salesman. Those works I had an experiences that I cannot forgot in my life. First, I worked at petrol station around 6 months. I worked as cashier. We can learned about how to organized the machine and to control money. It is also teaches us how to calculate petrol. Worked at petrol station has a big risk especially for 24 hours station. Every work have their own risk. Furthermore, I have also worked at one of the restaurant at Tanjung Rhu Resort Langkawi in my semester break for 1 month. Even worked for 1 month but it really tired because there is quite busy because we need to serve two side. It is mean when lunch we served inside but when evening we needed to set up inside and outside. Even more tired but I really enjoyed because it is in front of beach. I got a lot of experience there even just 1 month. Lastly, I worked as salesman of astro for 6 month. But this one I just doing while studied. I just promoted in FB, Wepsite and flyers. That is how I am doing business. I do that because I want to find my own income because I do not like to ask the money from my family. In my mind I do not want to trouble them. Believe or not, around 3 years I did not ask a money from them. I just used my own money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment