welcome

Monday, 27 April 2015

My Hobby



I am very hyper active person since I was in school. I like sport very much. Every one have their abilities and my abilities that I can play all sports such as football, futsal, badminton, tennis, ping pong, rugby, and mostly that can I said is that all sports in UUM I already tried except golf. One day I will try golf maybe. I really really love sport. Sports that I mostly like is football. Mostly people who love football, their automatically will support their own team. Same goes to me, in Malaysia I supported Kedah team but for the international I supported Germany and Chelsea. it quite interesting for me when I watched their play football in the field. Some of the supporters will enjoyed when their team won but blame the team when their lost. This is not really real or die hard fan. but I am not that type of supporters. I am always supported my team even win or lose.

A litter bit about Kedah. I starts being Kedah supporters since I was 11 years old. I still can remembered that every game that Kedah will Played at stadium, I will hard working to clearing or cleaning house to make my dad bring me to the stadium. Do not laugh, it is true. That strategy really worked. when I was in year of UPSR and PMR it is difficult to go. Every game I just cry because cannot go. I just seen my dad and my brother went to stadium. That is about my story. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment